Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Seven deadly sins in red wine glass

7 hand-blown red wine glasses created to depict the 7 deadly sins. Designed by Kacper Hamilton of Hamilton design, each glass encapsulates a sin, which is revealed through the ritual of drinking.









 



Official site: www.kacperhamilton.com



You Can Also See:

London bridge at night

20 Most Funny And Cute Sleeping Animals

Amazing Pictures - The Walls Begin To Life

Hot Corset Dresses

CheapOair.com

 


Hot Summer Home Decor


Save 15% at Shoes.com with code FALL, exp 11/30/09. brand exclusions apply

1 коментара:

If I were to choose from these 7 deadly sin-glasses, I would choose the glass of envy. Among the seven it is the only one that I will comfortably drink my wine with. But forget the sophistication, I would really rather dink on a tumbler even if it's recycled, as long as it will make my life easy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...