Monday, July 20, 2009

Ben Affleck Blames Jennifer Lopez For Ruining His Career

Ben Affleck Blames Jennifer Lopez For Ruining His Career
All I'm saying is thank goodness that those days of BENNIFER - as in LOFLECK, yes I said it - are long gone. I mean, Affleck has 2 children with current wifey Jennifer Gardner while Lopez has twins with hubbie, Marc Anthony. But even with all of this love in the air, Ben recently spoke out that J-Lo is the responsible party for ending his career. However, he's choosing to turn-the-other-cheek when it comes to reports that his acting wasn't the greatest or that maybe he chose the wrong roles. Instead, Benny-Boy blamed the high-profile nature of his relationship with Lopez when he said QUOTE I got lost. I felt suffocated, miserable and gross. I should never have gone down the route or got sucked in to all the publicity. And then Affleck went on to say that he kept getting typecast as himself because no one could see past the relationship rumors.

You'd think that at this point, B-A would be way over pointing the finger and crying out to the media. Or do you think that he's doing the right thing by blaming Jennifer Lopez for his career suicide... or should I say homicide?

0 коментара:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...